Disney World on the brain...


So Yes, I can't stop thinking about our Disney World trip! It is what gets me through these many RAINY days. (Okay that and my chocolate stash) And yes the rumors are true, i do have a binder dedicated to my Disney trip, and it is beautiful. lol. Maybe i will get some pics up of that soon. But Since I was thinking about Disney stuff, i thought I would post some pics from our Disneyland trip, about 2 years ago.Its a small world... yet such a big building! :)


Ryan looking so awake and so needing a hair cut! lol

Us needing to look a little more into it at the Tower of Terror! NOTE to self, looking more interesting in photos! This just brought back memories of TV after school about 8 years of age... :)

On a side note, this weekend and will be Mommy and Atty time, as Ryan heads off for the Men's retreat with our church. I am sure we will do something wicked fun. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog