Here is a sample of what we do when we are bored around here... wait for Atty to do something interesting and then take pictures!
More Disney World!
Okay there is no Atticus in this post, so skip it if that is all you are looking for~ :D This here is me and ryan. I thought we were just taking a nice happy picture. Ryan likes to do this to me, and I have no idea he has done it until i look at the picture! Or maybe he saw mickey? Yeah watch out Justin Timberlake The only picture with Peter Pan I got. I got in line once to get my picture with him, but they closed it down right in front of me! :( Ryan is scared. I am having a very good time. (this was my fav ride, rocking roller coaster!)
Comments
You should put them in a baby picture contest, or something.