More Disney World!

Okay there is no Atticus in this post, so skip it if that is all you are looking for~ :D
This here is me and ryan. I thought we were just taking a nice happy picture. Ryan likes to do this to me, and I have no idea he has done it until i look at the picture! Or maybe he saw mickey?
Yeah watch out Justin Timberlake




The only picture with Peter Pan I got. I got in line once to get my picture with him, but they closed it down right in front of me! :(Ryan is scared. I am having a very good time. (this was my fav ride, rocking roller coaster!)

Comments

Kelly said…
My husband has a habit of messing up pictures too. It drives me crazy and I always make him redo it until it's perfect. It's hard enough getting two kids to stand still for a picture without him ruining pictures.

Popular posts from this blog