Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJ
I found these antlers at the dollar store, and Atticus got a kick out of them! :D And yes, he is pantless.. it is so hard to keep them on him these days! ( he takes them off) This is his reflection in the mirror... so cute!
Okay there is no Atticus in this post, so skip it if that is all you are looking for~ :D This here is me and ryan. I thought we were just taking a nice happy picture. Ryan likes to do this to me, and I have no idea he has done it until i look at the picture! Or maybe he saw mickey? Yeah watch out Justin Timberlake The only picture with Peter Pan I got. I got in line once to get my picture with him, but they closed it down right in front of me! :( Ryan is scared. I am having a very good time. (this was my fav ride, rocking roller coaster!)
Comments