Christmas tree time!

I got our tree up yesterday! I love it!! I just shut off the lights and look and it. So peaceful. And then atticus tries to climb up on his rocking horse to get it. Oh well, its still pretty, even if it does need some protection! :D
Atty can say "tee" and often says "off" meaning he wants me to turn the Christmas lights ON. :D
Look I am an elf! I love Christmas just like momma!
ALSO if you want to see pictures from thanksgiving in Wenatchee.. click this link
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2028895&id=98300066&l=c295882b67

Comments

Unknown said…
I think Momma has rather a large influence on him at this time, and also dresses him. Perhaps your assessment that he likes Christmas as much as you is slightly skewed. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Yeah for christmas!

Atty is just too cute.