We're Still Here

Just an update, hopefully we can start writing more frequently and get more posts by the better blogger. I am still going to DTS and working for a small package delivery company. My son is in the first grade and gets up at around 5am everyday.  My wife now works at our church for the mothers day out program. My daughter also goes to that mothers day out program. The Cowboys beat the Seahawks. I'm probably more of a Cowboys fan than a Seahawks fan now.





On a possibly annoying side note, I love the marketing of sports. The Seahawks are "the champions of the world" and the Cowboys are "America's Team."  It was America verses the World. Whose side are you on? Well, at least the championship game is called the "Super Bowl" and not something like the "World Championship Game," ........ "world series" 

"The world series" Where national teams from around the world compete to decide a champion, wait, that's the FIFA World Cup.

"The World Series" Where club teams/franchises from around the world compete to decide a champion, wait, that's the FIFA Club World Cup.

"The World Series" Where teams from North America compete against one another for the right to be the best in the world ...whatever sells.  

Sorry, I feel like i'm doing this...


I'll end on a better note, this song was stuck in our heads today...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yeah for christmas!

Atty is just too cute.